COVID Friendly Initiative
Forward From Brian Rott, CEO
Customer Safety Notice -
Cart Mart management is making our place a safer place to work, and a safe place to shop with our new safety regulations.
We have increased internal safety measures including promoting social distancing among staff and customers in our facilities. We have also relocated people to different or vacant desks/offices. We are allowing those who qualify, to work from home when possible. We are disinfecting touch points regularly.
This is why we have installed shields in several high traffic locations, and we are using gloves when handling customer orders and documents. We are asking our employees to be mindful and take any precautions they can. In the meantime, we are moving to ensure our customers, safety, and comfort, as well as our employees, own well-being. That includes wearing masks that we provide, and even homemade masks or scarfs to work. As always, we encourage everyone to wash their hands regularly and follow health and safety best practices.
As well, we have posted signs at all entrances stating:· "Avoid entering the facility if you have a cough or fever· Maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from others ( the floor is marked with 6’ points)· Wear facemask and gloves inside facility· Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact· Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water· Use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol-based".
Customer safety and confidence is paramount, and we want you to know we are doing everything we can to provide you with the worry-free shopping experience.
So in In addition to standard regulation, we are also emphasizing these additional protocols.
- Carts are cleaned throughout the day
- We frequently sanitize surfaces and items touched frequently.
- Employees who can carry out work duties from home were instructed to do so.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if they are sick.
- All desks or individual work stations are separated by at least 6 feet.
- Employees have been relocated to vacant desks or offices to maintain social distancing.
- We installed shields in several high traffic locations. We purchased additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies and masks for employees.
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas are being disinfected frequently on a set schedule.
- Soap and water are available to all within the facility in the restrooms and break a room.
- Ordering areas are separated from delivery areas to avoid customer contact.
- Sanitation stations are in place (and more ordered) in several areas of each location.
- Employees wear face masks when working inside the facility and are within 6 feet of others as well as when working offsite at customer locations.
- Employees wear gloves when handling customer paperwork, credit cards, and documents.
- Limiting meetings to as few people as possible to maintain social distancing or having them via phone while employees stay at their own work stations.
- Limiting the number of employees in the break room or other smaller spaces at one time.
Finally, I want to make a note about the leadership at Cart Mart… We are all working as hard as I’ve ever seen to keep our customers safe, as well as our coworkers. Staying motivated, busy, and positive. I deeply appreciate everyone here.
As I said several weeks ago, it’s now that leaders will rise to the occasion. As everyone on our team is doing their best to maintain a safe atmosphere and striving to continue to work as efficiently as ever to stay the course of serving our customers with the first-class attention that they have come to expect at Cart Mart.
If there are other measures that you feel we could be taking, please feel free to message us, and let us know. Quality control will go up the chain of command so that we can do our best to accommodate those requests as best, and as quickly as possible. We value every customer, and your safety is our priority during this difficult time.
And so… I know you must be as anxious as I am to get life back to normal again, and when it gets there, we will celebrate having come out of this experience, stronger.
Brian Rott, CEOCart Mart.